The lymphatic system is a system that is very important but, on almost no ones mind. To be able to give a broader view on the topic I have done some research in order to be as accurate as I can possibly be about the topic. I am not a doctor nor am I in the medical field and, I am learning about the lymphatic system which, I thought was important for you all to learn a little bit from me and then do research on your own. The inspiration for this post is from Lani Jane’s e-book which I will link below. She brings up some great topics as well as, has yummy raw vegan recipes. The lymphatic system is extremely important to the body because it helps it get rid of toxins, waste, and unwanted materials. The fluid getting filtered through the blood becomes clean because of the lymphatic system. The lymphocytes are fighters to the war against potential invaders. The lymphatic system helps to fight infections with a “…fluid containing infection fighting white blood cells, throughout the body”(livescience.com). It is important to pump that system because it only pumps through movement, you need to break a sweat and, get red in the face. Let’s get educated and learn about our body so we can heal it from the inside out and, the outside in. Continue to heal your body and, show it love.
- Anything with chemicals or that is toxic toss it, it is not worth it
- Get enough sleep and, listen to your body
- Move around throughout the day
- Take long walks in the park and breath in the fresh air
- cycling is also, excellent
- Of course you need to exercise but, it doesn’t have to be boring find something that you love to do and keep at 3-7 days a week
- Drink lots of water and add some fruit such as lemon, berries etc.
- If you have a trampoline that is highly recommended
- Do vigorous exercising 1-2 a week
- I do yoga everyday which helps me remember to breath ( when I miss a yoga practice I notice a difference in my day)
- Working with you body is so important we forget to listen and, follow through with what our body needs and, wants
Have an enlightening and adventurous day,
Loni Jane’s ebook: http://feelthelean.com/