With our go,go, go lifestyle and, working ourselves to the bone the number of people with anxiety is high. I don’t care who you are there is a little bit of anxiety built up that may be stressing you out. Here are a few tips to help you cope with the anxiety and, help you ease through your day.
- Give Yourself Time In The Morning- First instinct in the morning is to hit your snooze alarm which, you know with give you a few more extra minutes in your cozy bed. Give yourself an extra hour to wake up instead of hitting your snooze alarm. I wake up usually two hours before I have to get out of bed. This may seem a bit excessive but, it allows me to watch a show, relax and, check emails. I do not like to feel rushed in the morning.
- Go To Bed Early- Your body needs 6-8 hours of sleep depending upon your age. If you are in your 20s-30s you need to get 8 hours of sleep. Your brain needs time to rest and, you are depriving yourself of a proactive day if you think you can skimp on your sleep. With all the apps out there try to find on the monitors your sleep and, see how many hours your body actually needs. I haven’t needed my normal 9 hours of sleep lately and, I have only needed about 6. That is all according to how you feel when you wake up. If you feel like you haven’t slept when you wake up try monitoring your sleep for two-three weeks and, see what it tells you.
- Get Rid Of The Coffee- Your body becomes super dependent upon the coffee and, then it doesn’t help wake you up anymore. If you get enough sleep you won’t need the coffee. Swap your coffee for water to hydrate yourself or, smoothie for a nice vitamin kick.
- Yoga- I do not know if yoga is your thing but, I recommend it anyone I know. Not only does yoga help to wake you up it also, keeps you calm. I recommend it before bed as well to get you ready to sleep. Bonus you get a workout before work and, it keeps your muscles active. You can also, try meditation or, Qigong.
- Pre- Before you go to bed pick out what you are going to wear for the next day. Get all your bags ready/food. Being prepared before you go to work will help ease your anxiety and, you can go to bed without any worries.
- Playdough– Playdough isn’t just for children it is also, a great to relax. Something about concentrating on molding the playdough is calming. You can also, try mini rake in sand or, the coloring books for adults.
If there is an active that you know is going to cause you any anxiety try these methods. Take a few deep breaths and, ask why this certain activity etc. is causing anxiety and, how you can help relieve yourself of the anxiety.
Have an enlightening and adventurous day,
Here are my favorite gems for traveling, saving money and, so much more!
Airbnb: This is my favorite way to travel. While in Italy we saved so much money using Airbnb and stayed in an amzing apartment. Airbnb is much cheaper than a hotel and, you can filter what you need for your trip. You can get an entire house or, a room in a house. It’s customized to your needs.
How Most Bloggers Go From Making $0 To Making Some Cash As A Blog : Blogging can be a very challenging experience and, I have been working very hard to understand what I need to go from $0 to $50,000 plus a year. I’ve learned a lot has to do with affilate links and, marketing. It can get a bit confusing all you can do is research and, continue to learn.
Ibotta: Clip coupons no more! This app has all the coupons you want minus the many hours of coupon clipping. I even saw 1% off ebay! Ibotta helps you save money on groceries, mobile shopping, travel and, so much more! You also get $10 just for signing up through my account.
Ebates: Get the best deals on Ebates while collecting money! Invite friends and, get $5 bonus for each friend that signs up. Who doesn’t love building up cash to shop!
Swagbucks: Earn Swagbuck for shopping or, taking surveys. Get rewards for shopping.