Money, ma, ma, Money ooo I want that ma, ma, money…
If you don’t know that song I can’t find it so, I will link it below for you if I can find it but, this is the general jist; in life you need money. Money is frustrating it comes and goes. Most of the time it goes… It’s almost like watching every hour you spend working get wasted. Might as well take your weeks wages and toss them overboard right?
Umm… not exactly. It’s called saving and spending wisely. Yes, money is so fucking annoying but, unfortunately it’s needed so, we must be smart. I am by no means an expert when it comes to saving but, I do have some steps that will hopefully help you.
You may need more than one job which, means you will have a side hustle. I am all to familiar with side hustles. Unless you are on salary like, making big bucks side hustle will be where you are racking in a few extra bucks . It’s just way the cookie crumbles. We are in the age of the internet which is lucky for us. Use it to find something you are interested in such as, freelance work, pet sitting, house sitting( if you can work online and house sit you won’t have any rent expenses etc.. bonus!!). The possibilities are literally endless. If you aren’t currently working I don’t know how you are paying for anything but, you need to get on it!
Loves save your money! I know that new top or new gaming system looks awesome but, you currently can’t afford extras! After your expenses like rent, car etc save 75% of the rest of the money you have left over. 25% you can use to save up to go out to eat or, just for a fun night. I would say 50% in the savings account if you can. That is when the side hustle comes in… if your regular job only covers your bills your side hustle will go into savings. If you don’t have a savings account make sure you open one!
Bitch you’re on a budget! It’s not time to spend frivolously… Build your budget and stick to it! Your budget should include everything you need to survive. Don’t go over your budget!
Shopping for items like clothing etc.. should either be built into your budget or, you need a new plan. If you are addicted to fashion I’m gonna need you to take a deep breath. Did you take one? Okay, you can not go shopping for clothing, shoes, accessories etc. Here is why, constant spending, not in the budget! Instead, go with a capsule wardrobe with 37 pieces of clothing for three months, basically a mini wardrobe for each season. It will prevent you from over shopping and, you should have a nice amount of cash at the end of each three months to buy a new piece for your wardrobe. Consider shopping at a thrift store it’s inexpensive and, can give your wardrobe a nice vintage feel.
Oh the credit card. It’s not even the credit card itself it’s the obnoxious interest rate that literally makes you want to get in a ball and, cry haha. Okay I’ve been there especially with my business and, my rule now is do not swipe unless you have the money in the account. If your limit is higher than what you make in a month or two and it’s going to take you a year or more to pay it, abort!! Yes, you have to build up your credit but, do it in a smart way. Make sure you have the money to pay it over the course of a couple months. Otherwise interest rates are super high and, you will just get hit with that every month, trust me it’s horrible and, don’t do it!
I hope these do’s and don’ts have helped you learn to save some of your cash money. If you have a specific topic you’d like me to cover please let me know in the comments. I will do my best to post about it in the upcoming weeks.
Have an enlightening and, adventurous day,
@amazon_fba_seller ( all of my business posts)
@thatsabangsfitme ( fitness and vegan food posts)
@allievluv ( regular posts and youtube channel posts)
@foreverseekingwanderlust ( Travel posts)
@eyeheartedu ( Poshmark posts)
Each instagram serves a purpose and, I know it’s a lot…
Protect Your Eyes Against Computer Lighting:
Plan Ahead with Erin Condren Planner: Get $10 off
Latest Blog Posts:
Latest YouTube Video: